It’s a WIN WIN advertising deal for the White Rose Centre and the local businesses of Leeds
“The White Rose Centre in Leeds has teamed up with Instaplanta (Yorkshire) Ltd to deliver a new and unique outdoor advertising opportunity which will help to support local businesses during the current recession whilst at the same time brightening up the White Rose Centre grounds!
Instaplanta have installed high quality timber planters filled with an array of sustainable plants. These planters bring added colour and vibrancy to the car park and walkway areas. Each planter comes fitted with two advertising panels which local businesses then use to promote their products and services.
All businesses wishing to take part in this new initiative must first be approved by the White Rose Centre to ensure there is no ‘conflict of interest’ with any of their current tenants.
Once approved local businesses can then take advantage of the 13million visitors the centre enjoys every year and hopefully create new business opportunities for themselves!
The scheme is being marketed under the banner of
“The White Rose Centre Sharing the Success”
“Win Win for White Rose as it’s FREE”
This unbelievable deal means that The White Rose Centre pays nothing for the planters, even the year round maintenance and plant replacement comes FREE!
To keep standards high Instaplanta also replace all planters in the fourth season, again totally FREE of charge. It’s simple and everyone benefits!
Peter Cook Centre Director at the White Rose Said “We are only too pleased to offer support to local businesses around us in these difficult times, the planters look fantastic and have added a real splash of colour to the site which we hope will also strengthen our seasonal entry into the local Bloom Competitions” Peter added “The fact that Instaplanta provide us with this service free of charge made the decision to enter into the scheme a really easy one”
“Fantastic opportunity for the advertisers”
The scheme is funded using the income generated from the advertising. This new form of outdoor media is very competitively priced, the opportunity of advertising to 13million potential customers is proving very attractive and Instaplanta have been inundated with enquiries.
Malcolm Simpson Managing Director at Instaplanta commented “We are experiencing a lot of interest for the scheme, not just from potential advertisers but from other Shopping Centres and Retail Outlets who are considering implementing the scheme on their sites”
Managing Director at Stemm Vision Ltd Stuart Nicholson who advertises on two of the planters at the centre said “What an excellent value for money scheme, the fact that I can promote my business to the huge number of visitors to the centre whilst helping to enhance the environment is what really appealed to me”
He went on to say “The White Rose Centre and Instaplanta should be applauded for coming up with this mutually beneficial scheme at a time when the economy and the environment are high on the agenda”
Benefits to the Shopping Centre
- Planters supplied absolutely free of charge.
- Opportunity for the Shopping Centre to further engage with and support their local businesses.
- Opportunity to further endorse or create a new environmental profile.
- Improve the aesthetical appeal of the whole site.
- All planters exchanged for new ones in the fourth year.
- No administrative duties incurred by the Council.
- Helps improve the shopping centers overall environmental profile.
- The planters are very durable, are made with FSC approved timber, incorporate a steel internal skeleton and are self-watering
Benefits to the Advertiser
- Opportunity to promote themselves in a high footfall location.
- Good value for money promotion.
- Opportunity to send out a positive environmental message.
- Opportunity to further engage positively with key businesses in the area.